St. John’s College, Oxford (2013-present)
Working with Wright and Wright architects on a new library extension in the heart of the college. The college was founded in 1555 and the Laudian library (part of the Italian renaissance style Canterbury Quad) was completed in the mid seventeenth century. Next to it is the Presidents Garden that was once much larger and would have provided vegetables, fruit and flowers for the President’s lodging. The new library hugs one wall of the presidents garden and offers an opportunity to re-design the rather tied garden for twenty first century use.